First page Back Continue Last page Graphics
- Add autoSubmit or partialSubmit and a unique ID to the item that initiates the change.
- Add the partialtrigger attribute to items that watch.
- A single component can watch multiple components.
- Multiple components can watch a single component.
Note: Sometimes the parent container must watch the component itself, for example, menus.
To implement partial trigger, you need to modify the item that is changed and all items that need to be notified of the change.
1. Add autoSubmit and an ID to the item that initiates the change.
2. Add the partialTrigger attribute to items that watch.