Adding Elements to the Buildfile
With the buildfile opens in the editor, you can add elements to it by dragging them from the Component Palette to the Structure window. For example, to add a target to the buildfile, perform the following steps:
1. In the Component Palette, select Apache Ant from the drop-down list and click target.
2. Drag target to the desired location in the Structure window.
3. In the Insert target dialog box, name the target and then click OK. You can optionally define advanced properties, such as dependencies, in the Property Inspector.
To add tasks to a target, perform the following steps:
1. In the Component Palette, select the desired task type, such as Core Ant Tasks, from the drop-down list and click the desired task, such as copy.
2. Drag the task to the desired target in the Structure window.
3. In the insert dialog box (if there is one) or in the Property Inspector, define attributes of the task as needed.