Creating Managed Beans
You can create managed beans as Java classes in a project before configuring them as a managed bean, or you can create them when binding a command button by performing the following:
1. Right-click the command button and select Create Method Binding for Action to launch the binding editor.
2. Choose to create a new class as a managed bean or to reuse an existing class.
3. To reuse an existing class, choose a bean or search the class path.
4. If searching the class path, select the Java class you want to become a managed bean and click OK.
5. Click OK to create the managed bean.
6. The class is configured as a managed bean and the new method is created and bound to the command button (see next slide).
This creates the class and registers it as a managed bean in the adfc-config.xml file.