Describing the Course Application: UI Functionality
The user interface consists of the following main functions:
1. A category tree, where users can click a category to display either subcategories (if the clicked category is a root category) or related products
2. A product search, where users enter query criteria and search for matching products
3. A product detail page, where users can add the product to the cart
4. A shopping cart, where users can update quantities of items ordered, delete items from their cart, or display details about a selected item
5. A checkout process, where users complete a multistep process to complete their order
There is also another tab that enables users to browse, update, delete, or create suppliers (not pictured).