Creating a Database Diagram
After creating a named connection in the Database Navigator to browse database schema objects, you can create a database diagram in any JDeveloper project. To create a new diagram, perform the following steps:
1. Select the project in which you want to create the diagram.
2. Select File > New to invoke the New Gallery.
3. In the New Gallery, expand the General category and select Diagrams.
4. Select Database Diagram from the Items list and then click OK.
5. In the Create Database Diagram dialog box, specify a name for the diagram and optionally a package name, and then click OK.